Solid State Logic Nucleus 2 Dark DAW Controller - Discontinued
The centre of your professional audio environment. Now with Dante! Since its release in 2010, Nucleus has won TEC’s, Sound on Sound and MIPA awards, and...
Type :DAW Controllers
The centre of your professional audio environment. Now with Dante!
Since its release in 2010, Nucleus has won TEC’s, Sound on Sound and MIPA awards, and we now reveal the next step – a Nucleus for the world of Audio over IP.
Nucleus2 is a unique proposition for the professional project studio with a perfect blend of advanced DAW control, transparent SuperAnalogueTM monitoring with talkback, SSL console grade mic pres, pro quality Dante audio interface and bundled SSL Duende Native plug-ins. There is no other product available which offers the professional producer all of these elements, with benchmark audio performance and elegant ergonomics. Not only is it unique but Nucleus2 is also outstanding value; these elements bought separately would cost more and deliver a less elegant solution.
Solid State Logic Nucleus 2 Features:
- Type:DAW controller
- Faders:16 x 100mm motorized
- Number of Knobs:16
- Knob Type:Assignable V-pots
- Transport Controls:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (preamp), 2 x XLR (monitor in), 1 x XLR (talkback), 2 x 1/4" (returns)
- Analog Outputs:4 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (headphones), 2 x 1/4" (sends)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDIF)
- Computer Connectivity:USB, Ethernet (Dante networking)
- USB:3 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Other I/O:RS232 9-pin terminal, SD card slot
- Compatibility:Pro Tools, Logic, Cubas/Nuendo and other major applications
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 or later