Highly versatile cardioid dynamic mic for clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments, ideal for sound reinforcement and recording. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS Professional Workhorse Mic Dynamic Cardioid...
Highly versatile cardioid dynamic mic for clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments, ideal for sound reinforcement and recording.
- Professional Workhorse Mic
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Bright, Clean Sound
- Extremely Durable
- Ideal for Live Sound Reinforcement
- For Instruments and Vocals
What is the SM57 best suited to?
It's the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
How does it sound?
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
Shure SM57 Specs
|Transducer||(Moving Coil) Dynamic|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms (300 Ohms Actual) for Connection to Low Impedance Microphone Inputs|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 1.25" (157 x 32mm) LxD|
|Weight||10 oz (284g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.1 x 4.9 x 3.4"|