Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Switch; Lo Z + Mic Clip The SM48 is a rugged cardioid dynamic microphone with great sound and durable construction...
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Switch; Lo Z + Mic Clip
The SM48 is a rugged cardioid dynamic microphone with great sound and durable construction for reliable use in spoken word and vocal performance applications.
Best suited to:
Also great for:
WHAT IS THE SM48 BEST SUITED TO?
Its been designed as a vocal mic that a budget conscious singer could use for lead or backup vocals on stage. Other applications could include speeches, pub quizzes and karaoke.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
The SM48 has a cardioid pickup pattern which provides superior gain before feedback. Its frequency response is tailored for vocals, with a brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control the proximity effect. The cartridge is shock-mounted for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise.
The SM48S version features a lockable On/Off switch
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to controlproximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Lockable On/Off switch (SM48S only)
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 14 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -58 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
- Weight: 370 g
- Frequency Response Curve: