A comfortable, self-adjusting headset with enclosed ear receivers and a broadcast-quality boom-mounted mic Best suited to: Speech What is the SM2 best suited to? The...
A comfortable, self-adjusting headset with enclosed ear receivers and a broadcast-quality boom-mounted mic
What is the SM2 best suited to?
The SM2 headset microphone is designed for news and sports broadcasting, special events remote announcing, interviewing, and intercom systems. The SM2 allows convenient hands-free operation.
What are the characteristics of the SM2?
The SM2 microphone is a close-talking unidirectional dynamic with a response from 50 to 15,000 Hz. Because of its noise reducing character, it discriminates in favour of close sounds and against distant sounds. As a result, it can be used even under extremely noisy conditions without loss or masking of the voice signal.
- Close-talk microphone operation and unidirectional polar pattern for effective noise reduction
- Smooth, natural microphone voice frequency response
- Microphone can be worn on right or left side, boom pivots through 155 degrees
- Microphone boom length adjusts through 89 mm (3 1/2" in) range
- High sensitivity enclosed ear receivers block out room noise, enhance clarity of reception
- Self-adjusting, free-swiveling cushioned earpieces promote user comfort and lower fatigue during extended periods of use
- Cardioid dynamic