Versatile, flat-response cardioid probe mic with an ultra-thin diaphragm for natural sound reproduction in acoustic and high volume applications.
What is the SM137 best suited to?
It's ideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their instrument such as acoustic guitar, cymbals, strings, piano and many others, either in a live or recording environment.
What are the characteristics of the SM137?
The SM137 uses an ultra-thin diaphragm for quick response, a very smooth high end, and tight bass. It has a transformerless design, low-noise operation and 15dB pad for high SPL sound sources.
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- Transfomerless Class-A preamplifier
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Storage Bag (Part No: 95C2313)
- Windscreen (Part No: A3WS)
- Swivel Stand Adapter (Part No: A25D)