Diversity receiver - Part of the SLX wireless series
The SLX4 wireless receiver offers unprecedented simplicity with features including Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box. Other features include a backlit LCD screen which provides group, channel and antenna information. A five segment audio meter lets you monitor the incoming audio signal from the transmitter.
The SLX4 receiver is used as part of the SLX wireless series which includes various handheld, headset and lapel mic options.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Power Supply: PS21UK
- Battery Status: Yes
Further Technical Specs
- Dimensions: 42 mm H x 197 mm W x 134 mm D
- Weight: 816 g
- Housing: Galvanized steel
- Audio Output Level : XLR connector (into 600 ? load): -13 dBV, 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ? load): -2 dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 ?, 1/4 inch connector: 1k?
- Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 100m (300 ft.)
- Audio Frequency Response (+/- 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz, Maximum: 15 kHz