Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Monitor Headphones
Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones The HD 280 Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from Sennheiser feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low...
Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones
The HD 280 Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from Sennheiser feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low end reproduction with a frequency response of 8 Hz to 25 kHz. Rejection of outside noise is high, rated up to -32 dB. Efficient neodymium magnets contribute toward an extended dynamic range and high output. The thick, padded leatherette earcups and adjustable padded headband allow for a precise and comfortable fit during extended periods of studio recording and mixing. Due to its robust construction and excellent shielding, these are not only ideal for a very wide range of applications; the special 32 dB attenuation of external noise allows it to be used in a high-noise environment. So party on and let quality music flow into your ears.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Comfortable for long mix sessions
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
|Frequency response (headphones)||8 - 25000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||102 dB (IEC 268-7)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||0,1 %|
|Contact pressure||6 N|
|Jack plug||3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo|
|Connection cable||Coiled cable (min. 1m / max. 3m)|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Weight||w/o cable: 220 g|
|Nominal impedance||64 ?|
|Load rating||500 mW|
What's in the box?
- 1 pair of HD 280 PRO headphones
- 1 screw-type adaptor to 1/4"