Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer with K-25M
Boutique Series Synthesizer Module, with Original D-50 Patches, 64-step Sequencer, Arpeggiator, and Joystick Control + K-25M Roland's K-25m is a 25-note, velocity-sensing keyboard designated for...
Boutique Series Synthesizer Module, with Original D-50 Patches, 64-step Sequencer, Arpeggiator, and Joystick Control + K-25M
Roland's K-25m is a 25-note, velocity-sensing keyboard designated for use with the company's Boutique Series synth modules. Less than 12" across, the K-25m is an ultra-portable input solution that also acts as a dock for the JU-06, JP-08, JX-03, and VP-03 models. Once positioned, you have a choice of tilting the module at two different angles for easier viewing and sound programming, or having it lie flat. The Roland K-25m addresses a pitch range of -4 to +5 octaves when teamed up with a Boutique Series synth.
The Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer module brings back the original Roland D-50 down to every sonic detail. It's the iconic synth that helped shape the sound of late-'80s film scores and electronic music, fully re-created with Roland's Digital Circuit Behavior modeling technology. It features all the original presets (plus lots of cool new ones), and is even compatible with D-50 patches. Complete with a 64-step polyphonic sequencer and arpeggiator for a bottomless well of creative potential, the Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer module is sure to gratify old and new Roland fans alike.
Roland D-05 Linear Synthesizer Module Features:
- Perfect re-creation of the original D-50 digital synthesizer from 1987
- Digital Circuit Behavior modeling and authentic user interface for complete accuracy
- Combines PCM sample-based attack waveforms with synthesized sustained waveforms, with ring modulation available
- Includes original D-50 sounds plus lots of new ones, and can even load D-50 patches
- Built-in polyphonic 64-step sequencer and arpeggiator
- Completely portable, with battery power (4 x AA) and built-in speaker
- Compatible with Roland Boutique series accessories like the K-25m keyboard unit (sold separately)
- Built-in effects (reverb, chorus) and EQ
Roland K-25m Boutique Series Keyboard Unit Features
- 25-note velocity-sensitive keyboard for use with Roland Boutique modules
- 3-position stand tilts the module for better viewing angle - also lies flat
- High-quality keyboard construction
- Transforms Roland Boutique module into a highly portable music-making tool
- Connector: 16-pin flat cable
- Compatible with Roland's JU-06, JP-08, JX-03, and VP-03 models