RØDE VideoMic Me-C
Directional Microphone for Android Devices The new Rode VideoMic Me-C is the smart choice for people who want more video and better recording out of...
Type :shotgun mic
Directional Microphone for Android Devices
The new Rode VideoMic Me-C is the smart choice for people who want more video and better recording out of their mobile Android device. The RØDE Me-C is a shotgun mic that plugs right into your compatible smartphone or tablet using a USB-C connection.
The mic focuses the audio capture on what's directly in front of the capsule thanks to the directional polar pattern. It's primarily intended for use with USB-C-enabled devices, though it does offer a 3.5mm TRS jack, which can be used for monitoring or for backup analogue recording, provided you've plugged in the mic to a USB-C port. Even though the mic can mount directly on top of your USB port, it comes with a dedicated mic clip, should you rather use it, as well as a furry windscreen for achieving a better sound in windy conditions.
True Sound Level
This portable microphone features a compact structure, attaching to the top of your phone or any other Android-compatible device (with a USB-C port and running Android 10 or higher). The VideoMic Me-C is designed to match the high-definition visual recording with improved audio fidelity. The mic itself features a condenser capsule and a cardioid polar pattern designed to reduce ambient and surrounding noise for a more focused and concise recording. The microphone boasts a wide frequency range, capturing every nuance from your source audio.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal to noise Ratio: 74.5 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 19.5 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Power Requirements: Bus powered USB device 5VDC-100mA
- Output Connection: USB Type-C
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS Headphone Jack
- Computer Connectivity: Lightning Connector
- Simultaneous I/O: 1 in, 2 out
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Direct Monitor: Yes
- Bus Powered: Yes
- OS Requirements: Android 10 or higher
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 28
- Packed Weight (g): 143
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 73.5 x 25.4 x 20.1 mm
Order the RODE VideoMic ME - C from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.