The Radial JDI Stereo is a solid choice onstage and in the studio!
Passive Stereo Direct Box with Jensen Transformer and Rugged I-beam Construction. One of the Finest Passive DI's Available Anywhere!
The Radial JDI passive direct box is the kind of premium-quality direct tool you need for great sound and rock-solid reliability on stages and studios anywhere. The Radial JDI stereo features two Jensen isolation transformers to give you the best performance possible at all frequencies. This box can handle very high signal levels without distorting, and its passive design helps to eliminate 60-cycle ground loops. Great for everything from passive and active guitars and basses to analog and digital keyboards, the Radial JDI is a dependable, quality performer!
Radial JDI at a Glance:
- Stereo Jensen transformer-equipped passive DI
- 100% isolation eliminates ground loops
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Exceptional signal handling
- High common mode noise rejection
- Welded I-beam construction
As with all Radial direct box, the Radial JDI is designed for use in abusive environments such as on fast-paced stages of concert touring. An innovative book-end design provides a protective zone around the switches and connectors that makes it practically impossible to damage these components.
The inner skeletal frame features a unique 14-gauge welded I-beam construction that makes it impossible to torque the PC board. Stress on the printed circuit board can introduce intermittent solder joints, which by all accounts is the primary cause of direct box failure.
An innovative full-bottom no-slip rubberized pad works double duty by assuring the DI won't slip and slide around when placed on an amplifier. The protective pad also ads an element of electrical shock resistance by providing a mechanical shield from guitar amp handles that are often directly coupled to the amp chassis.
Radial JDI Stereo Passive Direct Box Features:
- Jensen Transformer equipped passive DI
- 14-gauge steel construction bookend design protects switches and connectors for years of use
- I-beam construction resists twisting to preserve internal components
- Glass-filled nylon connectors feature extra large tarnish-free nickel-silver contacts
- 15dB pad
- Passive design and ground lift keeps ground loops from becoming a factor in your audio
- Ground Lift:Yes
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (Thru)
Buy the Radial JDI Stereo Passive Direct Box from Audiosaurus. The Online Pro Audio Specialists in South Africa.