The Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 is a standalone, live-performance DJ sampler, designed to integrate into any Pioneer DJ NXS or XDJ setup. The sampler features a 7" full-color touchscreen, 16 multicolored step input keys, 16 multicolored performance pads, a host of inputs and outputs, plus live sampling capabilities.
Remix on the fly with live sampling and sequencing
When you sample audio with the Pioneer DJ DJS-1000, it's instantly ready to loop and be sequenced for creative remixing. Assign your samples and loops to any of the 16 sequencer tracks, then trigger them with the corresponding performance pads. When you sample audio, it is automatically synchronized with the sequencer, so it's instantly ready to loop. For even more creative potential, you can use the touch strip to bend the pitch of a sample or loop, play a drum roll, and other real-time manipulations.
Integrates seamlessly with the DJ booth
The DJS-1000 is designed to fit perfectly alongside the CDJ-2000NXS2 player and the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. And it features Beat Sync, so you can synchronize with your CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 setup using Pro DJ Link. Beat Sync allows you to synchronize your performance by beat/bar with any track that has been analyzed by rekordbox DJ software.
- Type: Standalone DJ Sampler
- Screen: 7" LCD Touch Screen
- Pads: 16 x Multicolor Performance Pads
- Other Controllers: 1 x Touch Strip (assignable)
- Sounds: 2,500 Loopmaster Samples
- Sequencer: 16-track, 64 steps, 16 patterns
- Sampling: Yes
- Looper: Yes
- Effects Types: Reverb, Pitch, Lo-Fi, Dub Echo, HPF, LPF
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 2 x 1/4" (thru/out 2)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- Other I/O: RJ45 Link
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Additional Media Storage: USB Port (FAT, FAT32, HFS+)
- Format: WAV, AIFF
- Software: DJS Project Creator
- Compatibility: Toraiz SP-16
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
Purchase the Pioneer DJS-1000 Dj Sampler from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.