The DDJ-XP2 Sub-controller from Pioneer enhances your setup with 32 robust, multicolored Performance Pads, and puts powerful pad modes at your fingertips. Assign transport controls like play, pause, cue, and pitch up/down to the pads with Transport mode. Use 16 pads to control a single mode (a first for Serato DJ Pro). Trigger Silent Cue to soundlessly cue up tracks with the faders open on the mixer. Then instantly trigger them from Hot Cue points. And feel confident and in control during DJ performances thanks to the looping controls of our DJM-S9 flagship scratch mixer.
- Controller Style: DJ Sub-controller
- Number of Decks: 4-deck (dual layer)
- Pads: 32 x Performance Pads
- Other Controllers: 2 x Slide FX Touch Strips
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: USB
- Effects: 3 x Effect Slots
- Looper: 4 Beat Loop, Manual Loop, Slicer, Beat Jump, Roll Mode
- Sampling: 4 x Banks (16 slots each), Sample Trigger Playback
- Software: Rekordbox DJ, Rekordbox DVS
- Compatibility: Serato DJ Pro
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
Order the DDJ-XP2 Sub-controller for Rekordbox DJ / Serato DJ Pro from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.