PGX2 tranmitter with Beta 87A head. Part of the PGX wireless series
Complete wireless system including the premium Beta 87A supercardioid microphone
Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner
Simply press the channel button on the front of the receiver and it will perform a quick scan of the area and select a clear frequency to avoid any unwanted interference. Once this is done, sync up the receiver with your transmitter by pressing the sync button on the receiver and pointing the infrared port on the transmitter at the receiver.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
A maximum of 8 musicians can use PGX Wireless systems in parallel. One wireless system consists of one handheld transmitter and one receiver.
Is there a difference in sound quality between this system and a wired Beta 87A?
The design goal of wireless microphone systems is that the user cannot differentiate between a wired or wireless mic. The PGX system uses our patented Audio Reference Companding which makes the system sound more like a wired microphone than ever before, with less noise and greater dynamic range than other wireless systems. No artifacts, lower noise floor and clearer sound at all levels.
- 92m operating range
- Multi-color LED indicating power, lockout, mute and low battery
- The frequency Agile UHF design provides up to 90 selectable UHF frequencies that operate on an 18MHz UHF bandwidth
- More than eight hours of continuous use with two AA batteries
- Carrying case included in every system
- Diversity Reception system uses twin receiver circuits to minimise noise and drop out caused by RF interference
- Use up to 8 systems simultaneousy
- PGX4 has has XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch jack audio outputs
- PGX2 includes mute switch and battery power warning lights - 8 hours battery life from 2 x AA 1.5v alkaline batteries
- Compatible systems per frequency band: 8
- Auto Setup Features: Scan/Sync
- Audio Reference Companding: Yes
- Included Antennas: Attached 1/4-wave
- Antenna Options: No
- PC Control: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- Rack Hardware: Optional (URT)
- Case: System Case
- Transmitter Display: Multi-color LED
- Receiver Display: Multi-color LED & channel display