Shure PGA98D with XLR cable
Professional quality microphone optimized for drum and percussion performance and recording. Best suited to: Snare Drums / Toms, Percussion The PGA98D is a professional quality...
Professional quality microphone optimized for drum and percussion performance and recording.
The PGA98D is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for drums and percussion. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, integrated preamplifier and included drum mount for quick and easy attachment and removal, the PGA98D is ideal for both live performance and recording.
|PGA98D-LC||Microphone, drum mount and pouch|
|PGA98D-XLR||Microphone, drum mount, pouch and (4.6 m) XLR-to-XLR cable|
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design enable quick and easy adjustment of precise microphone angle and positioning
- Molded one-piece drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal
- Integrated preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- New compact design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice
- With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Without cable
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments