Shure PGA52 with XLR cable
The PGA52 is a drum microphone finely tailored to clearly capture the low frequencies of a kick drum in live performance or recording, while rejecting...
The PGA52 is a drum microphone finely tailored to clearly capture the low frequencies of a kick drum in live performance or recording, while rejecting unwanted noise. Its swivel joint makes positioning extremely quick and easy.
Best suited to:
Also great for:
The PGA52 is a professional quality kick drum microphone with highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Featuring a swivel joint with a quick release latch for fast and flexible positioning, the PGA52 is ideal for use in low frequency performance and recording applications.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for low frequency clarity
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -55 dBV/Pa / 1,75 mV/Pa
- Weight: 454 g
- Frequency Response Curve:
In the Box:
- Swivel joint with quick release latch
- Zipper pouch
- XLR-XLR cable