Dynamic vocal microphone with professional quality, designed with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in lead and backup vocals.
What is the PG58 best suited to?
The PG58 has been tuned specifically for vocal applications and is mainly used by amateur/semi-pro lead and backup vocal artists with some experience in live performance.
How does the PG58 relate to the Legendary SM58?
The PG58 is the entry version of the SM58 and can be used in the same type of live applications. It uses a dynamic cartridge and has a cardioid pickup pattern. It also includes an internal shock mount for reduced handling noise, an on/off switch for onstage control and comes with a 15ft (4.57m) cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.