Shure PG56 Dynamic Drum-Microphone for Snare, Toms and Percussion
Cardioid dynamic snare/tom microphone is a professional quality microphone, with excellent sound for close-mic drum and percussion applications. Best suited to: Snare Drums / Toms,...
The PG56 has been optimised for use on drums such as snares and toms.
The PG56 features an integrated stand mount and also includes a A50D drum mount which enables you to easily position the mic directly on a mic stand or a drum.
Full drum kits from Shure:
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, A50D drum mount and storage bag.