Shure PG4E Wireless Diversity Receiver
Simple to setup and operate, the perfect entry to Shure wireless. The compact and robust PG4 wireless receiver includes features such as internal antennas which...
Simple to setup and operate, the perfect entry to Shure wireless.
The compact and robust PG4 wireless receiver includes features such as internal antennas which minimise poor positioning and breakage, as well as being easier to store. You can choose from 10 selectable frequencies at the touch of a button, and up to four systems can be used together.
This receiver can be purchased as part of one of the PG wireless bodypack or handheld systems.
- Microprocessor controlled Predictive Diversity
- Internal antennas
- 10 selectable frequencies
- Up to 4 compatible systems per band
- Seven-segment LED displays the selected channel and indicates instantly if this channel is occupied
- Separate LEDs indicate audio level and RF reception
- Tone Key Squelch
- 6.3 mm (1/4 inch) and XLR audio outputs
- Adapter cord relief
- Power Supply: 12-18 V DC bei 160 mA (PG4), 320 mA (PG88), external power supply
- Maximum Output Level: 8 mW
- Battery Status: Multi-color LED
- Switchable: 10
Further Technical Specs
- Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 ? 1/4 inch connector: 1k?
- Audio Output Level: XLR connector (into 100K ? load): -19 dBV, typical, 1/4 inch connector (into 100K ? load): -5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 188 mm L x 103 mm W x 40 mm D
- Weight: 241 grams
- Housing: Molded ABS
- AC Adaptor (Part No: PS21UK)