Entry level vocal microphone has been designed with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in spoken word and karaoke.
What is the PG48 best suited to?
The PG48 would be an ideal choice for an amateur musician who is looking to upgrade their standard vocal mics. Other applications could include speeches, pub quizzes and karaoke.
What is the difference between this and the PG58 vocal microphone?
The PG58 has a wider frequency response, and is tuned for clear lead and backing vocals.
Does it include a Microphone cable?
It comes complete with a 4.57m cable. All you have to choose is whether you want the XLR or ¼" jack version.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.