The Shure PG185 is a visually discreet electret condenser lavalier microphone suitable for spoken word and presentations.
Best suited to:
Also great for:
WHAT IS THE PG185TQG BEST SUITED TO?
The PG185TQG is the entry to Shure lavalier microphones and is ideal for a presenter, lecturer or public speaker and attaches discretely on to your clothing.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE PG185?
The PG185TQG features a clothing clip which securely fastens the microphone to your clothing . It also includes an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outside applications.
- Electret condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Clothing clip for secure placement
- Acoustic windscreen minimizes wind noise in outdoor applications
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -47 dBV/Pa / 4.5 mV/Pa
- Weight: 23 g
- Frequency Response Curve: