PG1 Performance Gear Wireless is an affordable bodypack transmitter
Shure PG14E - Wireless Guitar System
Complete wireless guitar system - the perfect introduction to Shure wireless Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner Simply press the channel button on...
Complete wireless guitar system - the perfect introduction to Shure wireless
Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner
Simply press the channel button on the front of receiver and choose one of 10 available channels. A seven-segment LED indicates instantly if the selected channel is available. Once this is done, choose the same on the transmitter, and you are ready to go.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
A maximum of four musicians can use Performance Gear Wireless systems in parallel. One wireless system consists of one handheld transmitter and one receiver.
Why internal antennas?
For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be setup in a certain way. The internal antennas on Performance Gear Wireless systems are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 75 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
- Hassle free setup
- Internal antennas simplify operation and storage
- Only one channel select button
- A seven-segment LED indicated instantly if the selected channel is occupied
- Compatible systems per frequency band: 4
- Selectable frequencies: 10
- Auto Setup Features: No
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Internal 1/4-wave
- Antenna Options: No
- PC Control: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- Rack Hardware: Optional (URT)
- Case: Optional System Case
- Transmitter Display: Multi-color LED
- Receiver Display: Multi-color LED
- Battery, Endurance: 9V, > 8 h
- Environment: Small to medium stages, schools, karaoke
Further Technical Specs
- Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 ? 1/4 inch connector: 1k?
- Audio Output Level Ref.
- +/- 33 kHz deviation with
- 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector (into 100K ? load): -19 dBV, typical
- 1/4 inch connector (into 100K ? load): -5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions 188 mm L x 103 mm W x 40 mm D (7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Dimensions - PG88 388 mm L x 116 mm W x 40 mm D (15.3 in. x 4 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Weight 241 grams (8.5 oz)
- Weight - PG88 429 grams (15.1 oz)
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements 12-18 Vdc at 160 mA (PG4), 320mA (PG88), supplied by external power supply
PG1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level
- -10 dBV maximum at "mic" gain position
- +10 dBV maximum at 0dB gain position
- +20 dBV maximum at -10dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range 30 dB
- Input Impedance 1m?
- RF Transmitter Output 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions 110 mm H x 64 mm W x 21 mm D (4.3 x 2.5 x 0.8 in.)
- Weight 75 grams (2.6 oz.) without battery
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life Up to 8 hours (alkaline)