Active 2-way Near/Midfield Studio Reference Monitors with 140W Bi-amplification, 8" Woofer, 1" Tweeter; XLR and RCA Inputs, and Automatic Standby Mode.
Flagship of the line, Alpha 80 is particularly ideal for producing music which is rich in bass or which requires high power reserves.
This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes, low sensitivity to the wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
- 8" polyglass cone woofer; 1" aluminium inverted dome tweeter
- Class AB amplification: LF stage: 70W, HF stage: 40W
- Frequency response: 35Hz-22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Focal's automatic standby mode cuts power after 30 minutes of inactivity
- XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Detachable IEC power cable