A studio staple. The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2.
- Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and DVD hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Maximum Output Level||16.0mV|
|Sensitivity||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||7dB-A|
|Dimensions||209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registrationhere|
IN THE BOX:
Multi-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
XLR cable (6m)
shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
Microphone Dust Cover
Premium drawstring dust cover