Nord Stage 3 88-Key Digital Stage Piano
Stage 3, Nord's 5th Gen This fifth-generation Stage 3 Series keyboard offers the award-winning Nord Synth Engine (Nord A1) and already renowned Organ Engine, an...
Type :Digital Piano
Stage 3, Nord's 5th Gen
This fifth-generation Stage 3 Series keyboard offers the award-winning Nord Synth Engine (Nord A1) and already renowned Organ Engine, an advanced piano section, and access to hands-on effects — rewarding for the performing musician. Factor in Nord's successful top-of-the-line 88-note, fully weighted hammer action piano keys, and it's clear that the Nord Stage 3 88 is an outstanding performance instrument.
The Nord Piano Experience
The Nord Stage 3 88 sports Nord's fully weighted Hammer Action keybed, giving you the true feel of a real piano. It's ideal for acoustic piano sounds, and many keyboardists at Sweetwater agree the natural feel is well suited to electric piano, synth, and organs too. The Nord Stage 3 88 keybed has a note range of A to C.
Piano, Organ, and Synth Sound Engines
The Nord Stage 3 contains three sound producing sections; piano, organ and synthesizer, all of which can be used simultaneously. Additionally, this stage piano has two separate slots, so you can use two pianos, two organs and two synths plus effects for maximum sound flexibility. The Nord Stage 3 Piano section also features a brand new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches.
Nord's Comprehensions Piano Library
Featuring several enhancements the Nord Stage 3 Series doubled memory (2 GB) for the exclusive Nord Piano Library, 120 voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters. Nord's exclusive Piano Library gives you access to a wide selection of Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord - all developed by their unique characters.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Fully weighted hammer action, aftertouch
- Other Controllers: Modulation wheel, Pitch stick
- Polyphony:120 Notes Piano, 34 Notes Synth
- Presets:400 programs with 8 banks, Lead A1 Synth Engine, Organ modeling; Vox Continental, Farfisa, Pipe Organ
- Effects: Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah, Speaker simulations, Filters, Rotary, Reverb, Compressor
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (monitor in)
- Audio Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (channels 1-4)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (sustain, control), 1 x 1/4" (organ swell), 1 x 1/4" (rotor pedal), 1 x 1/4" (program change)
- Features: 2GB Piano sound memory, 4 keyboard zones (3 split points), Nord Sound Manager (Mac/PC)
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 12cm
- Width: 1288cm
- Depth: 33cm
- Weight: 19kg