Active 4" Nearfield Studio Monitors with DSP Control and Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide - Gray
Certified Gear. Condition very good.
The gray Neumann KH 80 DSP is a 2-way active studio monitor well suited for near-field monitoring and multichannel setups in music studios, broadcast centers and vans, as well as home studios and desktop audio applications. The KH 80 utilizes two amplifiers (120W and 70W) to power the 4" woofer and 1" tweeter respectively, an onboard DSP engine, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD), an analog input, and an extensive range of optional mounting hardware. The DSP function is accessed via a standard IP network connection that allows the monitoring system to be controlled using the Neumann.Control app, which runs on a Windows/Mac computer or iOS/Android tablet. With the use of the latest acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies, the KH 80 can be used in diverse acoustical conditions with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations, ensuring accurate sound reproduction.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:4" long throw driver
- HF Driver Size:1" tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp:120W peak
- HF Driver Power Amp:70W peak
- Frequency Response:57Hz-21kHz (±3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.8 kHz, 48dB slope per octave
- Maximum Peak SPL:108.8 dB SPL
- Input Types:1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Other I/O:Ethernet control network
- Features:DSP engine with network control, Elliptical Dispersion waveguide surface (MMD), 2 x M6 mounting points
- Enclosure Type:Front ported