Midas M32R Digital Console with DL32 digital stage box
Highly Portable Mixing Power from Midas Midas Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 MIDAS PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix...
Type :Digital Consoles
Highly Portable Mixing Power from Midas
Midas Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 MIDAS PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses.
- Rich, vibrant sound from 16 Midas preamps
- Incredibly strong yet lightweight, thanks to carbon fiber, aluminum, and steel construction
- Outstanding signal path with 48kHz digital conversion
- Impeccable sound quality throughout your signal path, with time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- Best-in-class motorized faders rated at over 1 million life cycles
Virtual FX rack with over 50 world-class effects processors built in
Midas developed 16 new effects processors for the M32R based on their True Physical Modeling technology. These provide spot-on emulations of classic audio processors like the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec's EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers, and more. In all you've got more than 50 processors to work with, replacing racks full of expensive and sensitive outboard equipment.
Automate complex shows easily with the Cue List
It's easy to recall specific parameter settings or even entire console layouts with the M32R, thanks to the new Cue List feature. This lets you save 500 Cue entries, which you can use to instantly recall any of 100 Scenes or 100 Snippets. Scenes are complete board layouts, while Snippets are parameter snapshots that can be recalled without affecting the rest of the scene. Whether you need to load an entirely new board layout or just recall specific EQ settings for a specific song, the M32R's Cue List makes it fast and easy.
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:16 x XLR
- Phantom Power:16 x Channels
- Inputs - Other:6 x 1/4" (Aux), 1 x Stereo (RCA), 1 x XLR (Talkback)
- Outputs - Main:8 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Other:6 x 1/4" (Aux), 1 x Stereo (RCA)
- Inputs - Digital:1 x MIDI
- Outputs - Digital:1 x MIDI
- Busses/Groups:25 x Bus
- Data I/O:1 x Ultranet, 2 x AES50
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity:USB (32 x 32)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Faders:17 x 100mm (Motorized)
- EQ Bands:31-band Graphic
- DAW Control:Yes
Included Digital Stage Box!
Midas DL32 32-input / 16-output Stage Box 32-in/16-out Stage Box with 32 Midas Microphone Preamplifiers, Ultranet Ethernet Compatibility, and ADAT Digital Connectivity.
Midas DL32 Stage Box Features:
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 328' of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 2 DL32 units together for an up to 64-in/32-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting
- Type:Digital Stage Box
- Compatibility:AES50/Ultranet systems
- Channels:32 x 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:32 x XLR
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Outputs - Main:16 x XLR (line)
- Inputs - Digital:2 x EtherCon (AES50)
- Outputs - Digital:2 x EtherCon (AES50), 2 x XLR (AES/EBU), 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Data I/O:1 x Ethernet (Ultranet monitoring)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB, Ethernet
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
Buy the Midas M32R from Audiosaurus today - the online pro audio experts in South Africa