Midas M32 Live Digital Console
Limited offer - Buy the M32 and receive the DL32 for free!
Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses
• Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
• 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
• 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
• AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
• Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
• 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
• Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
• High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
• 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
• 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
• 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
• Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
• DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
• Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
• Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The M32 utilises award-winning MIDAS PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed MIDAS PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles.
The MIDAS M32 is a future-forward console that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
Included Digital Stage Box!
Midas DL32 32-input / 16-output Stage Box 32-in/16-out Stage Box with 32 Midas Microphone Preamplifiers, Ultranet Ethernet Compatibility, and ADAT Digital Connectivity.
Midas DL32 Stage Box Features:
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 328' of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 2 DL32 units together for an up to 64-in/32-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting
- Type:Digital Stage Box
- Compatibility:AES50/Ultranet systems
- Channels:32 x 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:32 x XLR
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Outputs - Main:16 x XLR (line)
- Inputs - Digital:2 x EtherCon (AES50)
- Outputs - Digital:2 x EtherCon (AES50), 2 x XLR (AES/EBU), 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Data I/O:1 x Ethernet (Ultranet monitoring)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB, Ethernet
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
Buy the Midas M32 mixing console from Audiosaurus today. The online Pro Audio experts in South Africa.