Very rugged ribbon microphone with extremely precise sound for studio and live applications Best suited to: Vocals What is the KSM353 best suited to? The...
Very rugged ribbon microphone with extremely precise sound for studio and live applications
What is the KSM353 best suited to?
The KSM353 is best suited to intimate vocal applications.
How is the KSM353 different to other ribbon microphones?
Ribbon microphones are renowned for being extremely delicate. The KSM353's high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite? ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs and allows the microphone to be more durable.
The KSM313 and KSM353 microphones are both hand assembled in the USA from state-of-the arttransducers, transformers and metals
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite? proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90 degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Spring-loaded suspension shock mount for flexible, fully-isolated stand mounting
- Upright protective wood case included for storage when not in use