Very rugged, professional ribbon mic. The dual voice design combines two different sound patterns in one microphne. Best suited to: Vocals, Electric Guitar What is...
Very rugged, professional ribbon mic. The dual voice design combines two different sound patterns in one microphne.
What is the KSM313 best suited to?
The KSM313 is best suited to amplified instruments or for intimate vocal applications.
How is the KSM313 different to other ribbon microphones?
Ribbon microphones are renowned for being extremely delicate. Two things set the KSM313 apart:
- The KSM313's high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite? ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs and allows the microphone to be more durable.
- The bi-directionality means that one side of the KSM313 provides a brighter character that shines on your vocals, while the other side offers a rich, full sound that's ideal for your amplified instruments.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user's for choice of response - warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite? proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss and maximized output.
- 146dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials
- Monocle stand mount custom swivel mount for fully versatile placement and orientation
- Protective wood case included for storage when not in use
- Monocle Mount (Part No. A313M)
- Protective wood case