KRK KNS 8402 Studio Referencing Headphones
True sound quality that lasts New from KRK, the KNS 8402 headphones provide an accurate listening experience in a highly durable package that is perfect for...
Type :studio headphones
True sound quality that lasts
New from KRK, the KNS 8402 headphones provide an accurate listening experience in a highly durable package that is perfect for a variety of uses. The incredible sound of the new KNS headphones series is achived through its extreme sound isolation, up to 30 dBA, minimising audio bleed into microphones, and providing you with a focused sound that helps block out external noise.
Also, made from durable impact-resistant plastic, with replaceable components, the KRK KNS-8402s will provide you incredible sound quality that lasts.
- Configuration: Closed Back, Over-ear
- System Type: Dynamic Headphones
- Cable: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) 99.99% OFC Detachable
- Ear Cushion: Acoustic Cellular Foam
- Headpad Finish: Premium Leatherette
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4N (Based on Average Head Size)
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Up to 30 dBA
- Transducer: 40mm Neodymium
- Nominal Impedance: 36Ω
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 23kHz
- Sensitivity (1MW): 97 dB SPL
- Calculated Max. SPL: 124 dB SPL
- Connector: Gold-plated Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Volume Control: Detachable/Replaceable Low-Profile Inline HQ Control
- Finish: Black Impact Resistant Plastic
- Dimensions: 94mm x 268 mm x 245mm
- Weight: 0.247 kg