Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Step Sequencer
connectivity and control Equipped with a 64-pad sequence matrix, the SQ-64 gives you four sequencer tracks to command your synths, drum machines, and Eurorack modules...
connectivity and control
Equipped with a 64-pad sequence matrix, the SQ-64 gives you four sequencer tracks to command your synths, drum machines, and Eurorack modules via Gate, CV, and MIDI. You can also use the matrix pads in keyboard mode to capture your playing in the sequence. Whether for sessions or onstage. The compact Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer packs many new features of interest for analogue and modular synth sound creators, drum modules, and DAW producers.
The Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer supports up to 64-step sequences across four tracks. The first three tracks support up to 8-note polyphony, with Mod, Pitch, and Gate outputs for each track. The fourth track is designed to be a monophonic 16-part sequencer, driving eight separate Gate outputs along with eight different MIDI notes — perfect for driving a drum machine or drum synthesis modules.
- KORG Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- Skoove free 3 month trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZotope Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering Plug-in Software)