The original analog circuitry of a Legend
The MS-20 mini will amaze you with its absolutely authentic analog synth sound.
Korg’s MS-20 monophonic synthesizer, first introduced in 1978, is still a coveted instrument to this day, thanks to its thick, robust sound, its powerful, iconic analog filter, and its versatile patching options.
Over 300,000 people have enjoyed the distinct MS-20 sounds from the original, from Korg’s MS-20 plug-in synth, and the iMS-20 iPad app.
Today, the sounds of the MS-20 have been reborn as the MS-20 Mini. The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 have perfectly reproduced its circuitry and fitted it into a body that’s been shrunk to 86% of the original size, yet retains the distinctive look of the original that remains unfaded despite the passage of time.
- The legendary 1978 Korg MS-20 analog synthesizer reborn
- Built to 86% scale, making this MS-20 more portable than ever
- Provides powerful vintage sound, from deep, growling basses to crisp, rounded leads
- 2 oscillators with ring modulation provide a wide range of sound
- Envelope generators with delay and hold add exciting motion to your tone
- VCA maintains the original basic design, but with reduced noise
- First-generation filter design (highpass/lowpass with peak/resonance) capable of self-oscillation
- ESP utilizes the pitch or volume of an external audio source to control the synthesizer
- 1/8" jack-based patching bay lets you create complex sounds
- 37-note keyboard is also 86% the size of the original
- MIDI in and USB connector provides keyboard and DAW MIDI connectivity
- Includes original MS-20 owner's manual and settings chart
- Sound Engine Type(s):Analog
- Number of Keys:37
- Type of Keys:Synth
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Button
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8" (TS)
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/USB
Buy the KORG MS20 MINI from Audiosaurus today. The online Pro Audio specialists in South Africa.