Korg minilogue 4-voice Analog Synthesizer with Included Volca FM - Sold out for Now!
4-voice Analog Synthesizer with 2 Oscillators per Voice, Switchable 2-/4-pole Lowpass Filter, Onboard Tape-delay Emulation, 16-step Sequencer, 8 Voice Modes, and MIDI and Sync I/O...
4-voice Analog Synthesizer with 2 Oscillators per Voice, Switchable 2-/4-pole Lowpass Filter, Onboard Tape-delay Emulation, 16-step Sequencer, 8 Voice Modes, and MIDI and Sync I/O
To make the minilogue, they had to completely redesign their analog synthesis technology, building a new platform component by component from the ground up. Ultimately, the minilogue features 2 VCOs, 1 VCF, 2 EGs, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO, all completely in the analog realm. You also get cross modulation, oscillator sync, and killer effects including a ring modulator, delay, and a highpass filter, plus an oscilloscope that lets you visualize the results. It's a veritable synthesis playground, and you'll never run out of ways to put it all together.
- Powerful 4-voice analog synthesizer with flexible sound-design tools onboard
- Create scores of interesting sounds with 2 oscillators per voice
- Fully programmable analog controls with 200 program memories and 100 presets
- Analog signal path includes 2 VCOs, 1 VCF, 2 EG, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO
- Shape controls allow you to dial in harmonic content in any of the oscillators' 4 waveforms
- Voice Modes allow you to define your sound in 8 highly creative ways
- 16-step sequencer includes real-time motion recording and step programming
- Monitor waveform shaping via the onboard OLED oscilloscope display
- Cross modulation, oscillator sync, and ring modulator let you further shape your sound
- Switchable 2-/4-pole lowpass filter with resonance provides subtractive synthesis
- Modulate many parameters with an ADSR envelope and an LFO
- Tape-style delay effect includes a dedicated highpass filter
- Stylish yet rugged design includes chassis-mounted pots and rubber-coated knobs
- USB plus MIDI and sync I/O provide easy connectivity with your other synth gear
- Pads:16 x keypad shaped touch sensors
- Sounds:10 drum parts
- Patterns:8 user patterns
- Analog Inputs:1 x Sync input
- Analog Outputs:1 x Sync output
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O:In
- Power:AC adapter (sold separately), 6 x AA