JBL 306P MkII - Each
Powerful and Accurate Nearfield Monitoring 112W Powered 2-way Studio Reference Monitor with 6" Woofer, 1" Tweeter, and Magnetic Shielding (each) JBL 306P MkII active studio...
Type :Studio Monitors
Powerful and Accurate Nearfield Monitoring
112W Powered 2-way Studio Reference Monitor with 6" Woofer, 1" Tweeter, and Magnetic Shielding (each)
JBL 306P MkII active studio monitors are a great nearfield solution for any serious audio engineer or music producer. They’re great for mixing music in your DAW software, editing video, or any other task that requires monitoring accuracy. JBL designed the 306P MkII with advanced features acquired from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitor, making legendary JBL performance accessible to every studio. JBL’s innovative Image Control Waveguide works in concert with refined transducers to deliver a well-defined and incredibly dimensional stereo image.
When you can clearly hear everything in your mix, you make accurate sonic judgments — which leads to better-sounding recordings. To that end, JBL applied innovative elements from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors to give the 306P MkII truly impressive sound reproduction capabilities. The Image Control Waveguide design is one such feature, and it helps the 306P MkII present a deep, detailed soundstage and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot.
- NEW next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity
- NEW boundary EQ settings compensate for environmentally induced low-frequency anomalies
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot
- Patented Slipstream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 112 watts (LF: 56 watts; HF: 56 watts) of power for high output and dynamic range
- Frequency response (±3dB): 47Hz–20kHz
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to accommodate room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Compact footprint accommodates a variety of studio spaces
- Sold individually
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:6" woofer
- LF Driver Type:Cone
- HF Driver Size:1" tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Soft dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:56W
- HF Driver Power Amp:56W
- Total Power:112W Class D
- Frequency Response:47Hz-20kHz (±3dB), 39Hz-24kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1425Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:110dB
Buy the JBL 306P MkII 6.5" Powered Studio Monitors from Audiosaurus. The Online Pro Audio Specialists.