2-in/5-out USB 2.0 Recording Interface with Variable Instrument Impedance, Active/Passive Pickup Switches, 2 Class A Mic Preamps, and Included Software Suite
A Powerful Guitar Front End JFET mojo. PURE clarity. Pedal builders and recording engineers have long known the punch and harmonic sweetness running a JFET preamp into an amp can impart. If you’re looking to add some analog mojo to your digital amps and stomps, the AXE I/O’s JFET input stage can help. On the other hand, if you’re looking for maximum clarity and headroom, AXE I/O’s switchable PURE circuitry nets you accuracy and clarity with 117dB of dynamic range.
For active and passive pickups Whether you play vintage singles or modern active humbuckers, the AXE I/O yields the best results for every guitar in your collection. Variable Z-Tone impedance One of the AXE I/O’s defining features is its Z-Tone variable impedance. This control allows you to shape the tone of your guitar to best suit every amp and stomp model in your virtual amp collection.
Comprehensive Recording Solution Class A mic preamps A pair of Class A mic preamps equips the AXE I/O for full-fledged song production. Onboard +48-volt phantom power readies these preamps for today’s condenser mics. Transparent digital conversion The challenge in guitar modeling is accurately capturing the instrument’s nuance and dynamics on the way in. The AXE I/O’s onboard 24-bit/192kHz are more than capable of translating the attack, definition, and frequency response of your guitar or bass into the digital environment. Low-jitter clocking Likewise, the AXE I/O’s accurate clocking keeps your performances free from artifacts for cleaner tracking and tighter mixes. High-current headphone amp A reference-grade headphone output in the AXE I/O is your ticket to mix translation and more enjoyable practice sessions.
- A robust 24-bit/192kHz guitar recording interface — the ideal front end for your virtual amps
- A comprehensive tracking solution — great for turning those riffs into songs
- Includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, 10 T-RackS Singles, and Ableton Live 10 Lite recording software
- JFET input stage adds analog mojo to your incoming guitar/bass signal
- PURE input stage offers 117dB of headroom and clarity
- Switch for passive and active pickups
- Z-Tone variable impedance optimizes your instrument for AmpliTube’s virtual amps and stomps
- 2 Class A mic preamps with +48-volt phantom power make the AXE I/O a full-fledged production tool
- Accurate clocking; transparent conversion
- Onboard tuner keeps you sounding your best
- Dedicated re-amp output lets you re-record or live monitor through a live amp
- Control your virtual rig with assignable preset knob
- 2 inputs for single or double footswitches and expression pedals
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 5
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs:4 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/4" (amp/re-amp out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:2 x 1/4" (remote footswitch/control)
- Software:AXE Control Panel, AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Ableton Live Lite, T-RackS 5 Processors
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply:9V DC power supply (included)
Buy the IK Multimedia AXE I/O USB Audio Interface from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio experts in South Africa.