Heritage Audio '73 Junior API 500 Series Mic Preamp - Call to confirm stock
A World-class Preamp The Heritage Audio '73 Junior API 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier Module is a 1U 500 series compatible 80 dB microphone and 10...
Vendor :Heritage Audio
Type :500 Series
A World-class Preamp
The Heritage Audio '73 Junior API 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier Module is a 1U 500 series compatible 80 dB microphone and 10 dB line recording reproduction module based on the vintage 1073 designed by Rupert Neve. The remake is intended for recording engineers who want the classic Neve sound but do not need the equalizer functionality of the original module.
Let Transformers add Depth & Colour
The Heritage Audio HA73jr has Carnhill input and output transformers, ready to add a touch of glow to any sound source - mic, line, or even DI instruments. The DI circuit is ahead of the mic input transformer, perfect for adding some hair to DI bass signals on the way in. Best of all, the HA73jr preamp module has separate input and output gain controls. That lets you crank the input gain to get more transformer colour, without overloading the output stage.
- Sonically-versatile mic preamp and DI module based on the classic 1073
- 20dB pad on the mic input prevents overloading the input transformer
- Up to 80dB of gain for the mic input, 50dB line preamplifier
- All-discrete, Class A circuitry
- DI input circuit is before the input transformer, which lets you add colour and richness to DI instruments
- Separate input and output gain controls let you drive the input for saturation without overloading the output
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Pads: -20 dB
- Polarity Switch: Yes
- EQ: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (DI input)
- Module Slot Size: Single
- Power Usage: ±16V DC, 88mA