Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen - Awaiting more Stock
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (3rd Gen) is a rack-mountable 18x20 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, comprehensive I/O, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The...
Type :Audio Interfaces
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (3rd Gen) is a rack-mountable 18x20 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, comprehensive I/O, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The eight improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power, input pads, and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The first two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars and basses, and synthesizers and drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps, while combo inputs 3-8 support mic- or line-level sources.
Award-winning Focusrite preamps with Air
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is equipped with two vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamps. For over 25 years, Focusrite's award-winning pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world. Focusrite ports their considerable design savvy into the transparent, low-noise, low-distortion preamps in the Scarlett 18i20. This is the same technology found in Focusrite's flagship products, giving you gobs of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser and ribbon mics on any source, no matter how boisterous. Of course, you also get phantom power for your mics that require it. Add to that Focusrite's switchable Air mode, and you've got the sound that launched a thousand hits.
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and going fast
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 ships with a killer software bundle headlined by Ableton Live Lite and the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. You also get Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, and access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective, which offers free software downloads and generous discounts. Focusrite has included everything you need to get up and running fast, like:
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 20
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z), 6 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 10 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical (ADAT)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical (ADAT)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Clock I/O: 1 x Word Clock Out
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Rack Spaces: 1U
Purchase the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen Audio Interface from audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.