Focusrite RedNet 5 HD
RedNet 5 connects your RedNet system to Pro Tools HD?. Up to six units can be connected to one Pro Tools HDX system, supporting up...
Type :Audio Interfaces
RedNet 5 connects your RedNet system to Pro Tools HD?. Up to six units can be connected to one Pro Tools HDX system, supporting up to 192 channels at 96 kHz or 96 channels at 192 kHz. Pro Tools HD? Native and Pro Tools HD? (TDM) are also supported. RedNet 5 is interoperable with other Pro Tools interfaces and no RedNet PCIe card is required.
Key Features And Performance:
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with your saved sessions
- Each RedNet 5 can route up to 32 input and 32 output channels between your RedNet network and Pro Tools HD system
- Connecting six RedNet 5 units to a Pro Tools HDX system allows up to 192 inputs and outputs - the maximum supported by Pro Tools HDX.
- Maintain your existing Pro Tools workflow with simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools HD inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Pro Tools HD? TDM systems
What is RedNet?
RedNet is Focusrite's flagship range of modular Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harnesses the power of Audinate's tried and tested Dante digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application. Fundamentally RedNet is an extremely scalable, near zero latency audio distribution system that can be used to expand I/O channel count, interface digital components, and/or bridge between Pro Tools|HD or MADI and the Dante audio network.
Sonic Excellence - Advanced A-D/D-A conversion, premium multi-layered board circuitry and rock steady JetPLL?clocking delivers extremely clean, transparent audio at a dynamic range of 119dB with 24-bit resolution at sample rates up to 192kHz.
Dante Audio Networking - Harnessing the power of Dante's tried and tested digital audio networking system, RedNet forms an extremely scalable, modular audio distribution system that is compatible with any other Dante enabled products.
Highly Expandable - RedNet's modular "building block" design means that each system can be specified with any combination of RedNet units to ensure your system has the right type and quantity of I/O exactly where you need them.
Buy the Focusrite RedNet 5 HD from Audiosaurus today. The Pro Audio specialists in South Africa.