Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB Audio Interface
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres...
Type :Audio Interfaces
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price.
The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac® or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Capture every detail with Clarett 4Pre USB.
Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path. Hear your music sound better than you've ever heard it sound before.
Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac® or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C™ cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins. The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp.
The Clarett range is acclaimed for its sound quality. It's due partly to Clarett's specially-designed mic pres with the unique "Air" effect, adding air and clarity especially to vocals and acoustic instruments. Plus Focusrite's precision digital conversion, carefully balancing noise floor, dynamic range, frequency response and distortion for the best possible sound to and from your DAW.
- The Clarett sound now on USB
- 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion
- 4 x High quality Claret mic preamps
- Air-enabled Mic preamps use analog modelling to reproduce characteristics of original ISA mic preamps
- Super-low latency recording
- Acclaimed Clarett sound quality
- ADAT optical input supports an additional eight channels
- 2 x Monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- 2 x Additional line outputs
- 4 x Additional line inputs
- S/PDIF In/Out
- MIDI In/Out
- Focusrite Control software included - configure routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Includes XLN Audio – Addictive Keys, Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite, Softube – Time and Tone Bundle, Ableton® – Live Lite and Focusrite – Plug-in Collective software
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.