Light Weight, Easy Setup, Superb Sound
1,000-watt Portable Powered Column System with 3-channel Mixer, 12" LF Driver, 8 3.5" HF Drivers, DSP, and Bluetooth (each)
The Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50 packs light weight, a low profile design, and top-shelf sound into a portable PA system. This three-component speaker system pumps 1,000 watts of Class D power through eight column-arrayed 3.5" neodymium drivers coupled with a brawny 12" subwoofer. The column and sub are connected via a sturdy bi-directional aluminum pole. The EVOLVE 50 provides excellent coverage, ensuring that everyone in your audience experiences great sound. Setup is easy, thanks to powerful digital processing that's controlled by a streamlined single-knob interface. And an onboard three-channel mixer accommodates microphones, instruments, and more. Wireless control and streaming via Bluetooth rounds out the EVOLVE 50's robust featuEVre set.
Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50 Features:
- 1,000-watt portable column system with lightweight, low-profile design
- 3-component system consists of a column array, subwoofer, and bi-directional aluminum pole
- 8 column-arrayed 3.5" neodymium drivers coupled with a brawny 12" subwoofer that delivers up to 127dB SPL and extends down to 37Hz
- 8 composite waveguides provide 120° of horizontal coverage and 40° of asymmetrical vertical coverage
- Powerful DSP with easy-to-use single-knob user interface
- 4 factory presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club) plus 5 user-programmable presets make setup easy
- 3-band EQ provides sound shaping
- Phantom power for your condenser microphones
- Visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control ensure optimal gain structure
- Onboard Bluetooth technology allows you to configure, control, and monitor up to 6 systems simultaneously
- Stream music wirelessly from your smart device
The EVOLVE 50 is powered by a lightweight 1,000-watt Class D amplifier. A column array containing eight high-frequency drivers sits atop a wooden subwoofer enclosure. Everything is connected via a bi-directional aluminum pole, which is secured to the sub by a magnet. The column array is gravity-held onto the aluminum pole, and audio is routed internally through the components.
Great-sounding drivers and excellent coverage The EVOLVE 50's column array is loaded with eight 3.5" neodymium drivers, while the ported subwoofer enclosure houses a 12" driver that delivers up to 127dB SPL and extends down to 37Hz. Eight composite waveguides provide 120° of horizontal coverage and 40° of asymmetrical vertical coverage, ensuring that every corner of the venue experiences optimal sound.
Powerful DSP provides easy setup and wireless control Setup couldn't be easier, thanks to the EVOLVE 50's onboard processing engine. You get four presets that cover typical situations that you're likely to encounter, along with a three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, output delay, phantom power, and comprehensive metering. Onboard Bluetooth technology allows you to configure, control, and monitor up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. You can also stream music wirelessly from your smart device — great for wireless music playback, intermissions, and musical accompaniment.
Buy the EV Evolve 50 Column Powered Speaker from Audiosaurus.co.za The Online Pro Audio experts in South Africa.