Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a svelte, roadworthy package. But with...
Type :Digital Consoles
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 16 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, eight XLR outputs plus six additional line I/O, two headphone connectors, and a talkback section with an integrated or external mic, the X32 Compact lets you do sizable shows without the fear of running out of I/O. A built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges expands the X32 Compact's functionality as needed.
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
Intuitive, iron-fisted control
With Behringer's X32 Compact digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The Behringer X32 Compact has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The Behringer X32 Compact's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a high-resolution 7" daylight-viewable color TFT display for easy viewing of your workflow components and parameters.
With v4, the Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer is more powerful than ever. Auto Mix enables automatic gain sharing, providing increased gain to your main speakers while ducking open mics. This yields a better signal-to-noise ratio without any gating artifacts. Complete X-Touch integration allows direct control of volume, pan, EQ, FX, and more over Ethernet. Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix. Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment. The Behringer X32-Edit app has been completely redesigned, with a new interface, full-screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more.
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 32
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 32 x Channels
- Inputs - Line: 16 x XLR (Mic/Line)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x TRS (Aux)
- Outputs - Main: 8 x XLR
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x TRS (Aux)
- Inputs - Digital: 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x AES/EBU (XLR), 32 x USB, 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Aux Sends: 16 x Aux Sends
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x TRS
- Busses/Groups: 25 Total (16 x Bus, Main LCR, 6 x Matrix)
- Channel Inserts: Virtual (Physical Assignable to AUX In/Outs)
- Talkback: Yes
- Data I/O: Ethernet, USB, MIDI I/O
- USB: 1 x Type A, 2 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 32)
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Slot (Includes 32x32 USB Interface)
- Headphones: 2
- Faders: 17 x 100mm (Motorized)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric (6-band on Mix Bus)
- Effects: Yes
- Transport Controls: via Assign Section
- DAW Control: Yes
Purchase the Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer from Audiosaurus. The online pro audio experts in South Africa.