The next level of media players. The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime is a Professional Digital DJ Media Player unit featuring a built-in multi-touch 7-inch HD display and 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs for optimal audio quality.
Professional, Sophisticated Dual-layer DJ Deck
The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime Media Player provides you with all the information and controls you need to play your favourite music, with uncompressed audio formats such as FLAC, ALAC and WAV for the best possible audio performance. The Denon DJ SC5000 provides you with 8 multifunction trigger pads for Cues, Loops, Slices and Rolls, perfect for adding flare to your live performances.
Two decks in one hardware controller
One of the hands-down coolest things about the SC5000 Prime is that Denon DJ packed this deck so full of processing power that it features two completely independent performance layers. The SC5000 has two layers (decks) per unit, with discreet 24-bit/96kHz sound cards for each. There’s separate outputs on the back (RCA and digital out). Both layers can play at the same time. The layer interface feels very similar to what you get on a Kontrol S8 – one layer “minimizes” but still has a full-length waveform, while the selected layer gets a zoomable waveform and is affected by all the controls.
7-inch HD display with multi-touch screen
The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime Media Player is the ideal choice for any aspiring DJ and music enthusiast. The built-in 7-inch HD display features a multi-touch screen for fast and easy navigation of your audio files. The screen also displays all the vital information about your audio files including the file format, name of track, artist and much more. The DJ SC5000 Media Player is one of the first on the market to fully analyse both beatgrid and music key internally, delivering an unprecedented amount of information to the DJ.
Eight Expressive Performance Pads
The unit itself also features 8 multifunction trigger pads designed for triggering Cues, Loops, Slices, Rolls and more. The 8-inch rugged metal jog wheel features a HD central display and a customisable RGB colour for added flare. The multi-touch screen can work in conjunction with the new Engine Prime software that provides an innovative music library and analysis system that lets the user organise, categorise and import audio files with ease.
Versatile audio compatibility – play virtually any audio file
One of the most unique features of the Denon DJ SC5000 digital media player is its ability to play uncompressed audio formats including: FLAC, ALAC and WAV. Combined with the 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs, the Denon SC5000 provides unparalleled audio quality and performance. This allows you to deliver the best audio quality achievable, ensuring your crowd hears every nuance of the track as it was intended. Also included is dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs, allowing you to utilise and travel with your music collection store on dual-layer discs for minimising the amount of equipment needed.
Sleek design with a wide range of connections
The Denon DJ SC5000 is compact and lightweight in design but retains all the functionality of the more expensive media players on the market. 3 USB connections and 1 SD input are included for music playback allowing you to play audio files directly from a USB flash drive or SD card, so you can bring a large chunk of your music collection with you.
A LAN output is also included allowing you to link up four players simultaneously, ideal for the more advanced DJs. The LAN outputs offer music file, digital networking and communication capabilities for the most high-end events.
Structure your music library with Engine Prime
With Denon DJ's Engine Prime software, it's easy to snag music from your iTunes library or Serato collection, drop them into its advanced analysis engine and file structure, and have them almost entirely prepped and ready to go in a matter of seconds. And when you're deep into the mix and you need to find an ideal next track, being able to search by category and multiple criteria straight from your SC5000 Prime seriously cuts down on browsing time.
FIRMWARE 1.4 AVAILABLE NOW! This update includes TIDAL direct streaming integration to your SC5000 and SC5000M, as well as hardware and Wi-Fi internet connection, and improved speed for searching.
- Dynamic Range (master):& gt; 117 dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
- Channel Separation:
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40 Ohms
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBV (maximum), -60 dBV (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Display:(2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V , 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
Purchase the Denon DJ SC5000 Prime from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.