Great value bundle for project recording studios.
Audient iD14 USB Audio Interface + Aston Origin Cardioid Condenser Mic + Halo Reflection Filter+ 6m Mogami XLR
Audient iD14 USB interface Features
• 2x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers.
• High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters.
• 1x Discrete JFET Instrument Input.
• Main Speaker Output.
• Independent Class-AB Headphone Output.
• Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled).
• ADAT Input for Expandability.
• Low Latency DSP Mixer.
• iD ScrollControl Mode.
• All-Metal Enclosure.
• USB2.0 Bus Powered.
Aston Origin Features
• Wave-form mesh head - This unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
• Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
• Direct to stand microphone mounting.
• 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
• Capsule- The Aston Sound - Developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
• PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors.
• Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
• Transducer Type: Condenser
• Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
• Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
• Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
• Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 76dB A-Weighted
• Pad Switch: -10dB
• Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
Please note: 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation.
Aston Halo Features
• Radically improved isolation.
• 360 degree filtering (vertical, not just horizontal plane).
• Much bigger surface area (approx. 40% bigger than main competitor.
• More linear absorption.
• Incredibly lightweight.
• Proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware.
6M Mogami Features
• Amphenol connectors
• Extremely low capacitance
• 100% coverage served shield
• Twisted pair construction.
• Improved noise isolation with Neglex OFC