Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats – Playback ofMP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files recorded on USB devices and CD-R/RW discs as well as...
Type :DJ player
Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats – Playback ofMP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files recorded on USB devices and CD-R/RW discs as well as conventional music CDs.
- rekordbox™ Music Management Software – Through the rekordbox software, music files are analyzed by BPM2 and beat position and can be categorized by genre. Analyzed music can be selected by genre, album or artist on the CDJ-350.
- BEAT Display Function – Visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye and ear coordination when performing scratches and loops
- Auto Beat Loop Function – With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:
- Beat Loop - Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop
- Loop Divide - While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm
- Hot Loop - While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it
- Auto BPM Lock – Users can set a Master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 that current playing songs can be synchronized to with a touch of a button. The feature enables beginners to easily match the tempos of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player
- Create Playlist Function – While a song is playing, users can immediately add it to a new playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favorite songs
- DJ Software Compatible – The CDJ-350 is MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface
Other features include:
- Vibration-resistant utilizing Shock-Proof Memory3and Floating Architecture
- Four level tempo settings for maximum variation range of a song's tempo (±6%, ±10%, ±16% and WIDE)
- Resume Function enables users to remove a disc and resume playback at the same spot when the disc is reloaded
1 The flash memory and HDDs that can be connected via USB and played with this player are limited to compliant devices that support the USB mass-storage device protocol standard, and formatted in one of the following: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, or HFS+
2 Beats Per Minute (BPM) indicates the tempo of a song numerically
3 Technology that prevents skipping by storing the audio in memory just ahead of the music playing
Buy the Pioneer CDJ350 from Audiosaurus today - the online pro audio experts in South Africa