Roland CD-2iU SD/CD RECORDER
CD BURNING IN AN INSTANT Point, record, play, and burn - the new CD-2i makes recording and CD production more convenient than ever. Everything is...
Type :Audio Interface
CD BURNING IN AN INSTANT
Point, record, play, and burn - the new CD-2i makes recording and CD production more convenient than ever. Everything is self-contained, with no computer or external gear required. And it's super simple to use! The clear LCD screen, backlit buttons, and Easy Guide feature make using the CD-2i effortless. A high-quality stereo microphone is built into the CD-2i for easy "point and capture" recording, with XLR, 1/4-inch, and RCA inputs included for those who wish to incorporate other mics and devices. Loaded with features for recording, polishing, playback, music practice, and more, this do-everything box is a must-have for anyone who needs high-quality, portable CD production.
Recording and playback via SD memory cards is possible with battery power. For recording and playback via CD-R/RW discs, use the included AC adaptor.
- Simple recording direct to CD-R/RW or SD memory card
- All-in-one portable design; thin, sturdy, and stylish
- High-quality sound via built-in stereo microphone and speakers
- Easy-to-use interface with EASY GUIDE function
- REHEARSAL function to set the best input level for recording automatically
- Key, speed, and center cancel playback functions for lessons
- XLR with phantom power; phono equalizer
- Wireless remote controller
- Battery or AC power (6 AA batteries; AC adaptor included)