Dynaudio BM12mkIII - PAIR
BM12 mkIII - Industry-leading sound quality and performance. 8" Nearfield Monitor Handcrafted drivers with aluminum voice coils Class AB amplification Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand...
Type :Studio Monitors
BM12 mkIII - Industry-leading sound quality and performance.
- 8" Nearfield Monitor
- Handcrafted drivers with aluminum voice coils
- Class AB amplification
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling
- Made in Denmark
The BM12 mkIII expands on the legacy of the classic BM12A design. Re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide, the BM12 mkIII has been designed around highly efficient hand-crafted neodymium drivers, providing faithful transient response and an SPL of 123 dB for larger listening environments.
Double neodymium magnet system with vented pole piece for accurate driver control. Large diameter voice coil surrounds the magnet for superior linearity. Aluminum voice coil former and wire are low mass so transient response is quick and accurate. Diaphragm and dust cap are moulded as one piece in patented low-mass, highly rigid Magnesium Silicate Polymer providing unrivaled accuracy.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. We believe that the same principle applies when designing ultimate monitors.
Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow our monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations.
And due to our unique driver technology our monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of our monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.
- 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier
- Extended excursion 8" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil
- 123dB max. SPL
- Frequency response of 38Hz-21kHz
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)