Blackmagic Design - DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio (USB Dongle)
Designed specifically for editors working on high end fast turnaround work such as television commercials and even news cutting, the cut page is all about...
Vendor :Blackmagic Design
Type :Video Editing Software
Designed specifically for editors working on high end fast turnaround work such as television commercials and even news cutting, the cut page is all about speed. It’s an alternate edit page with a streamlined interface and revolutionary new tools that will help you work faster than ever. The cut page lets you import, edit, trim, add transitions, titles, automatically match colour, mix audio and more. Whether you’re delivering for broadcast or for YouTube, the cut page has everything you need to get the job done, all in one place. Plus, the regular edit page is still available so you can switch between edit and cut pages to change editing style right in the middle of a job.
- Dual Timeline - Revolutionary dual timeline lets you quickly navigate the whole edit and trim without wasting time zooming and scrolling.
- Source Tape - Quickly review all clips in a bin as if it was a single "tape" so you can select and add shots to the timeline without having to search a bin.
- Dedicated Trim Interface - The new trim interface in the viewer lets you see both sides of an edit and trim in frame accurate detail so you can create the perfect cut.
- Intelligent Edit Modes - To save time you don't have to place in points in the timeline as the edit modes can intelligently sync clips and edits for you.
- Fast Review - Quickly review an entire timeline or clips with variable speed playback that’s automatically set based on clip length.
- Transform, Retime and Stabilise - Built in tools for picture effects, retriming, stabilisation, dynamic zoom, text, audio and more, all in one place.
- Quick Export - Instantly render, upload and share your project to popular online services such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- Media Import - Quickly import individual files or entire directory structures with subfolders as bins into your project right from the Cut page.
- Portable Editing - The interface is scalable and works well on smaller laptop screens, giving you the highest amount of usable space.
Newly Developed Editing Features
DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
- Custom Timeline Settings - Now you can create timelines with different frame rates, resolutions, monitoring and output settings in the same project.
- Adjustment Clips - Apply blend modes, transformations, ResolveFX, colour grades and more on top of a stack of clips in the timeline.
- Facial Recognition - Use the DaVinci Neural Engine to detect faces in your clips and automatically create bins based on the people in each shot.
- Speed Warp Retiming - Incredibly high quality motion estimation speed changes and frame rate conversions powered by the DaVinci Neural Engine.
- Image Stabilisation - Analyse shots and apply stabilization with full camera lock, zoom, smooth and strength controls right on the Edit page.
- Keyframe Curve Editor - Ease controls for position along with ResolveFX and OpenFX keyframes in the timeline curve editor makes animating effects faster.
- Tape Style Audio Scrubbing - High quality, tape style scrubbing with pitch correction makes it easier to understand dialogue while scrubbing.
- Faster, Smarter Encoding - Encode only the frames that have changed instead of re-encoding entire files for dramatically faster rendering when delivering.
- Frame.io Integration - Collaborate remotely by browsing Frame.io content, seeing comments and synchronizing annotations, all without leaving DaVinci Resolve.
Fusion VFX Features
With over 250 built in tools, Fusion VFX’s advanced 3D compositing engine and node based workflow let you quickly connect effects and tools together in a flow chart style, making it easy to create cinematic feature film quality visual effects and broadcast motion graphics right inside of DaVinci Resolve.
- Faster 3D Performance - Dramatically improved GPU accelerated performance for all 3D operations.
- GPU Accelerated Tools - Time effects, dissolves, stereo, vector motion, pinning, colour and more.
- Faster Masks - All mask operations are accelerated, including B‑Spline and bitmap masks.
- Improved Trackers - Greatly improved performance and accuracy in planar and camera trackers.
- Better Caching - Faster and more reliable playback when using smart cache and user cache.
- Better Memory Management - Makes working with large compositions with high tool counts more reliable.
Newly Developed Colour Features
DaVinci Resolve’s legendary colour tools let you manipulate colour in breathtaking ways to get results that are simply impossible on other systems. That’s why DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system. You get powerful primary and secondary tools, curves, tracking, stabilization and more.
- ResolveFX Keyframe Track - The Keyframe Editor now supports viewing and editing keyframes for both ResolveFX and OpenFX plugins, making it easier to create animations.
- GPU Accelerated Scopes - GPU accelerated scopes show more detail, have faster performance, and add dozens of new options for advanced technical monitoring.
- Curves with Histograms - Custom and HSL curves can display a histogram that lets you see which part of the curve affects the image to help guide your adjustments.
- Auto Colour Balance and Matching - The auto colour balance and auto shot match tools now use the DaVinci Neural Engine to process images for more accurate results.
- Gallery and Wipe Improvements - Gallery sort controls, hover scrub, match reference wipe, stills in split screen, and timeline wipe options make it easier to organize grades.
- Copy and Paste Attributes - Copy the colour grade, windows, tracking and plug in effects from one node, and paste only the attributes you want on to another node.
- Gang Viewer Zoom to SDI Output - Gang the Colour page viewer with the SDI or HDMI video output so zoomed images appear on both the user interface and your video output device.
- View Independent Channels - Independently view R, G, or B channels in the viewer to help evaluate images for noise, artifacts, or when manually colour matching.
- Improved OpenFX Compatibility - ResolveFX and OpenFX can request random frames from the GPU, making DaVinci Resolve compatible with more third party plugins than ever.
New Fairlight Features
With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, audio is no longer an afterthought in post production. You get a completely integrated and powerful digital audio workstation with full mixer, EQ and dynamics processing, sample level audio editing, ADR tools, sound library support, FairlightFX audio plugins and more.
New Collaboration Features
New Collaboration Features in DaVinci Resolve 16 Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database driven design, bin and clip locking, built in chat, timeline comparison tools and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only post production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time
Buy the Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio (USB Dongle) from Audiosaurus. The Online Audio Specialists in South Africa.