Shure BETA-98D/S Snare/Tom Microphone
The Beta 98 D/S miniaturesupercardioid condenser microphone is designed for toms, snares and percussion instruments in both sound reinforcement and recording applications. A flexible gooseneck...
The Beta 98 D/S miniaturesupercardioid condenser microphone is designed for toms, snares and percussion instruments in both sound reinforcement and recording applications. A flexible gooseneck lets you position the microphone in any configuration.
Best suited to:
Snare, Toms, Percussion
WHAT IS THE BETA 98D/S BEST SUITED TO?
It's a premium instrument microphone which is ideal for use with a snare, toms and conga drums, in both stage and studio applications.
DOES IT INCLUDE A DRUM MOUNT?
Yes. The included A98D drum mount lets you quickly secure the mic to a drum rim without the need for a drum key. Its flexible gooseneck lets you position the mic in practically any configuration, so you get a virtually unlimited choice of sound options.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTARISTICS OF THE BETA 98D/S?
It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz - 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 125dB. It has a supercardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. A seperate in-line preamplifier is included as well as a 25ft detatchable cable to go between the pre-amp and the mic.
- High performance mini-condenser microphone
- Ultra-uniform supercardioid pickup pattern
- Optional cardioid cartridge
- Flexible gooseneck
- DetachableTriple-Flex cable
- Supplied with A98D drum mount
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 160 dB
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -59 dBV/Pa / 1,1 mV/Pa
- 156 dB (@ 1 k?)
- 160 dB (@ 2,5 k?)
- Weight: 12 g
- Frequency Response Curve: