This vocal mic has an extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. It blocks sound from the rear of the mic, making it...
This vocal mic has an extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. It blocks sound from the rear of the mic, making it ideal for use with In Ear monitors.
Best suited to:
Also great for:
WHAT IS THE BETA 87C BEST SUITED TO?
The Shure Beta 87C is a premium quality cardioid hand-held condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. It is ideal for a professional lead or backing vocalist either on stage, for live recording or in the studio. The cardioidpolar pattern makes it ideal for use with in-ear monitoring.
HOW DOES THE BETA 87C COMPARE TO THE BETA 87A?
Both mics have the same sound characteristics. The difference is in the polar pattern, with the BETA87C using cardioid and the BETA87A using a supercardioid pattern.
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Weight: 207 g
- Frequency Response Curve: