The Beta 57A is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for detailed reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments. A tightsupercardioid polar patternprovides high gain beforefeedback in...
The Beta 57A is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for detailed reproduction of amplified or acoustic instruments. A tightsupercardioid polar patternprovides high gain beforefeedback in demanding environments.
Best suited to:
Snare, Toms, Electric Guitar, Percussion
Also great for:
It's a premium instrument mic ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up many types of amplified and acoustic instruments such as guitar amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and brass. It can also be used by vocal artists. The Beta 57A has the quality and ruggedness to be used both on stage and in the studio.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BETA 57A?
It has a tailored frequency response provides warmth and presence and maintains a truesupercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The hardened stell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisisting wear and abuse.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Weight: 275 g
- Frequency Response Curve: